Friday, October 3, 2008

NEW Keyboard for Your Phone!


Every day I watch as my friends pull out their phones to text. I unfortunately am behind in the times of cell phones so I do not have the luxury of texting. But every time I see anyone texting I wonder to myself, if I did have texting, how the hell I would be able to type anything in with such small buttons. My big fingers would most likely hit two buttons at the same time and then I would have to become good friend with the backspace button for all the mistakes. When I get texting, hopefully in the near future, I have found a solution to my multiple button spamming problem.

The answer is the Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard. This keyboard is functional with any PDA, Smartphone, and computer that can harbor Bluetooth technology. Just for those who do not know, Bluetooth is short-range communication using radio frequencies to send data between two objects. In short, the keyboard sends what you are typing to the phone. The Virtual Keyboard is about the size of a matchbook which makes it really covenant for carrying around. It produces a full 63 key keyboard and it can approach typing speeds of a standard keyboard. The keyboard has a rechargeable battery that can last up to two hours of continuous typing not that anyone would attach text for two hours straight.

Now this might seem like a waste of time just because you would have to pull it out every time that you text, but think about it. Who does not want to show off a new gadget for their phone. With the Laser Virtual Keyboard you are able to type a whole conversation using keys you can actually hit instead of having to rely on the backspace button. The Virtual Keyboard can also be used for your computer so you can enjoy the use of it when you change your status on Facebook. The keyboard is a new way to immerse yourself in technological advancement and it also looks pretty cool too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi TechBot, I am glad that you wrote about this awesome invention... I mean, Bluetooth Laser Keyboard? Who would have thought? I was actually on the ThinkGeek website couple of days ago and this was one of the many interesting gadgets that caught my attention...I agree with you on the whole texting dilemma. It is such a pain in the butt to text with a cell phone, given the size of the buttons... I love this gadget mainly because of its small size compare to the standard 63 key keyboard. Another great thing about it is that it could be used with any phone or computer that is Bluetooth compatible and all you would need is a flat surface of any kind to make it work...BRILLIANT!