Friday, November 14, 2008

Hand Held Coffee


Wow I just found the perfect item that will make every college student happy. Let me give you a hint, this item will make every morning for a college student go so much smoother. Sorry it is not a robot that helps you get out of bed but this item does help wake you up. Give up? Well it is a portable espresso maker. Yes, a coffee maker that you can carry around with you.

The Handpresso Portable Espresso Maker does exactly what you would expect from a coffee maker and you can carry it around with you. This espresso maker does utilize the same technology that Starbucks uses. Yes, Starbucks one of the largest coffee distributors across the United States. This little tinker toy can create the same espresso greatness as a large expensive Starbucks machine. The portable coffee maker uses a hand pump to help build pressure up in the compartment. Then the gadget uses the pressure to force hot water through the coffee beans to create a delicious black liquid. The coffee is fresh when it comes out and looks and tastes just like the professionals had made it. All you have to add is hot water and your favorite type of coffee flavor.

Now I am debating on buying one of these coffee makers because I know that when I tell my roommate he is instantly going to want to go buy one. So instead of me having to purchase my own I can just steal his and enjoy the sweet caffeine sensation every morning.

No comments: