Friday, November 14, 2008

Best Buy Gift Cards


Earlier I was online searching for a Christmas gift for my father when I decide that I would get him a movie so I went over the bestbuy.com. As I looked through all the movies that were available I realized that I had no clue what type of movie my dad would actually want. So I instantly came to the conclusion to get him a gift card so that he would be able to pick out his own movie which I know he can enjoy. I look up gift cards that were Christmassy and stumbled upon an ad that talk about a new gift card for the season. Unlike the Target Gift Card, which I talked about in an earlier blog which turned out to be a camera and a gift card, the Best Buy Gift Card is a mini speaker.
The Gift Card has a mini speaker on the front of it which allows you to hear your music out of it. The Gift Card also comes with a 3.5mm plug which is retractable making it easy for you to store the wire. Now there is nothing really special about this speaker, and it actually does not have the greatest quality either being so small in size. If you want to do something different then a regular plastic gift card then this speaker card would be a good idea but I honestly like looking through all the nifty designs that are available for the cards. Also you can only get the speaker card with receiving an amount of fifty bucks or more, so I think it is worth just getting the plastic cards.

1 comment:

Dj_P said...

I feel the same way, a gift card is the perfect gift for anyone. All you really need to know is where they love to shop and your good to go. Put some money on the card and all your worries are gone. Its a lot better than just giving someone straight up cash, it just seems like there was no thought put into it and like everyone knows its the thought that counts.