Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Laptop on the Go


Just the other day I was in class and realized that I had forgotten to write a paper that was due for the class I had next. I quickly pulled out my computer and started to type up a rough overview of the movie we had watched in class. About twenty minutes into my paper the teacher said that the class was over. I had only complete about half and needed to go from one side of campus to the other. So I reluctantly put my computer to sleep and quickly run to my next class. I ended up not finishing it on time and turned it in for a late grade.

If only I had the Connect-A-Desk Laptop Holder would I have been able to turn my paper in on time. The Connect-A-Desk Laptop Holder does exactly what the name says. It is a portable computer desk so that you can compute while on the move. The holder is supported by straps that go over your shoulders. It folds out a flat surface to place your laptop upon and it hangs low enough to make it comfortable for your arms to reach the keyboard. The Laptop Holder can support any size of laptop and it is completely mobile. You do not even have to take it off when sitting down; you can just slide it onto the desk in front of you and then it is ready to go when you are about to leave. The holder is compact able, making it easy to put in a bag and take on trips.

Image you can now move from class to the next without ever having to get off Facebook. You can walk with friends and do homework at the same time. There is no reason you should ever have to leave your computer home again with the Connect-A-Desk Laptop Holder.

No comments: