Thursday, September 18, 2008

Same Idea, New Outlet


My final installment of the week is devoted to a very old idea, just modernized. Who among my readers has ever used bubble wrap? Exactly. All of you. While searching my old standby website, thinkgeek.com, I found a brand new tool, useful for today's "electronic" generation.

I found something known as "Electronic Bubble Wrap." The idea itself is simple. It is a small keychain, with eight buttons on it. Each button has a different variation of the familiar "pop" of the plastic bubbles you get in items you get mailed to you. One thing I have failed to mention so far is pop number 100. When you reach this infamous pop, the noise heard is not the familiar pop, but a silly noise, such as a "boing," or a "bark."

Many of us out there are quite anal, and need something to do with our hands, and I feel that this is probably the best outlet for all of you compulsive people. This device lets you give into your impulses, and a fun, and slightly annoying fashion.

The product is a white keychain, with the aforementioned eight buttons. What I have not said yet is that each button actually feels like the texture of the "bubble wrap." So, it is truly like you are popping the real thing. There are not many feelings greater than popping this bubble wrap, so I say indulge all you want. The keychain is waiting for you. With new innovations and technologies, the world is becoming a much cooler place

No comments: